Well, this day was a total waste of makeup!
I am not weird, I am gifted!
So many men, so few can afford me!
I am trying to imagine you with a personality!
And here is a short version of an Irishman joke that showed up in my mailbox - an Irishman was stumbling through the woods, totally drunk when he came upon a preacher baptising people in the river. In his drunken stupor, he walked into the water and found himself standing next to the preacher. The preacher almost overcome by the smell of alcohol held his breath and solemnly asked the drunk Irishman, "Are you ready to find Jesus?" to which the drunk replied, "Yes, I am!"
So the preacher grabs his head and dunk him in the water, pulls him up and asked, "Have you found Jesus, my brother?" The drunk replied, "No, I haven't found Jesus!" The preacher could not believe his ears, dunk him into the water a little longer, pulls him out and asked again, "Have you found Jesus, my brother?" The drunk again answered, "No, I haven't found Jesus."
Flabbergasted, the preacher dunk his head in again and this time held it in the water for about 30 seconds. When the drunk began kicking his arms and legs, the preacher pulled him up and said, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?" The drunk wiped his eyes, caught his breath and very calmly and quietly said to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell into?"

2 comments:
Awww, thank you Bluebells! I like the "I'm not weird, I'm gifted" one especially :) Great joke too - thank you for spreading some joy.
Glad I can put a smile on your face, Pootle! Valerie bought all the cute ones. By the time I got to the shop, there were only a few funny ones left : ) :) - that was Valerie's collection!
I like all of them and I particularly like one that says, "Why do I have to marry, I didn't do anything wrong!"
Post a Comment