I love it! In about six hours, we are springing ahead. More daylight hours! Life is getting brighter by the hour! Here is to spring - flowers everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Indeed, it is the greatest country in the world and you wouldn't believe it to be true if your view of this United States is through the eyes of the media. This United States is still the land of opportunities, the land of the free and home of the brave. A very deep and heartfelt thanks to all who fought and those continuing to fight to keep this great country and the world safe.
7 comments:
Spring is bursting out here as well. I'm just off to London to see Katie Boyle - an old friend who's been a bit poorly lately. The drive should be good because so many spring flowers are out now. And someone at the highways department must be responsible for the plethora of daffodils and crocuses that are adorning our main roads.
B.x
We still have a few weeks to wait until we get to put our clocks forward in the UK - but it will be a most welcome event! Love the flowers in your house Bluebells.
Hi Bill, yes - isn't it nice to see flowers starting to bloom everywhere?
Thanks, Pootle! I am stuck at home a lot these days. Flowers add some fragrance and color to the house. I usually have flowers in the house during spring and summer. I thought you 'spring forward" before we do!!?? : ) : )
Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
You are most welcomed! Many happy returns of the day!
Hi Bluebells,
Pootle and I are a bit worried that you haven't written a blog or commented for a while. Hope everything is OK. B.x
Hi Bill, thanks for both your concern. I have been busy with stuff at home. Everything is A-okay!
Post a Comment